Common Leadership Mistakes That You Should Avoid

It’s often said that experience is the best teacher – mistakes and all, most especially in MLM business. While it’s normal to commit mistake, it will be easier if you find ways to avoid it.

Now, read on to know about the common MLM leadership mistakes and what you can do to avoid them.

1. Not being able to Define Goals

Without clear goals, your network will simply struggle through their day. It will be hard for them to provide maximum output if they have no idea what their objectives are, or what projects they need to complete first, of which can result to a total muddle of tasks.

What you need to do is learn how to set SMART goals for your team. Meet your team and help them identify their goals.

You can make use of a chart to monitor the progress being made and to specify where your team is going.

2. Pressuring your teammates to hurry recruitment

It is normal to have a large workload that seems too heavy for the team to accomplish especially if you still many vacant roles to fill. But hurrying recruitment is not the answer to the problem.

It can even lead to disastrous results! You and your team may end up recruiting the wrong people—uncooperative, inefficient, and inadequate teammates.

And these people will not lessen the burden; they will make it even harder to carry.

Avoid this mistake by learning how to prospect the right potential members of your team. Separate the qualified leads from the unqualified ones to filter them.

Learn to be picky about the people you bring into your team. Otherwise, you’re just creating an ineffectual network that will not lead you to success.

3. Not becoming a Role Model

Are you walking the walk? Or simply talking the talk? If you’re not practicing what you preach, then how do you expect your team not to do the same?

Remember that you are the leader of your organization. As such, you have to be a role model for them. Show them that you have what it takes to be a leader.

Don’t let your team do all the walking; walk with them instead. Help them carry out the task at hand. Set an example by simply not just supervising them; be a part of the team and work with them.

4. Focusing entirely on Sales

There are network marketing leaders who prefer to focus their time in selling products or services rather than creating their own network. They save 75% of their time in selling while the remaining 25% is only allotted for recruitment. This should not be the case.

Making a successful sale is just as important as developing a productive team. If you are aiming for a long-term success, you have to prioritize in building a network of effective and dynamic members.

Doing so can even produce bigger sales and better output.

5. Stopping to learn

Some leaders are too confident with their capabilities that they stop learning. They are convinced that they have everything figured out. Maybe so; but why not reach higher?

The BEST leaders in the industry are the people who never stop learning. They listen to other people: from fellow leaders or simply from their down-lines.

Avoid this mistake by continuing to learn new ideas and great insights.

Hit the books, browse the web, and talk with old-timers in the industry. You’ll never know how valuable the information you can get from these resources.

Still struggling on becoming a good leader? No confident to be a leader?

I understand your worries.

I’m used to be like this.

But because I’m leveraging on a proven system, without much leadership abilities, you can still make a nice residual income using the power of a proven system.

Let me show you how (when you hit the next page, continue reading the strategies I’m using right now… these strategies might have a huge impact in your current business!)

Before I end off my today sharing… do let me know what problems are you facing when you are building your MLM Business.

I will try my best to answer all your problems in the next few blog posts.